Diploma in Software Engineering
Work Integrated Learning Software Engineering Course
We transform our students into Practically Oriented Professionals
- Introduction to IT
- Enhancing Productivity with Microsoft Office
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel ( Advanced Excel for Data Analytics )
o Microsoft PowerPoint
- Database Management Systems with MYSQL and MSSQL
- Frontend Web Development Technologies I
- Web Design & Hosting
( Shopping cart / WordPress / WHM / cPanel )
- Introduction to API
- Fundamentals of software & Software Engineering
- Software Development Life Cycle – SDLC
o Planning Stage. / Feasibility or Requirements Analysis [ BA ]
o Design and Prototyping [ UI/UX Designs ]
o Software Development – Coding [ Front-end / Back-end Developer ]
o Software Testing [ QA Engineers ]
o Implementation and Integration.
o Operations and Maintenance.
- Enterprise Software Application Development –
(Programing with PHP) – Final Project
*( Requirement Analysis / Software Design technique / Architecture Design / Systems Analysis and Design / Object-oriented design & programming / UI design / Database design / Software Development / Quality Assurance / Project Management / Software maintenance / Error Handling & Troubleshooting & support service. )
- Digital marketing – Social Media Marketing ( SMM ), Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ), Trends and Web Analytics
- Professional Skills
o Critical Thinking & Analysis
o Problem-solving skills
o Technical skills
- Preparing for the Workplace
- After GCE Ordinary Level or Advanced Level or
- School Leavers or Job Seekers or
- Students Awaiting University or
- Undergraduate or Graduates or Post-Graduates Diploma / Masters
|DURATION||6 to 12 months|
|METHOD||Full Time ( Weekdays ) /
Part Time ( Weekend )
|TRAINING||Physical or Online or Hybrid|
|PHYSICAL CLASS||Individual ( Moratuwa )|
|COMMENCEMENT DATE||You can start any day (prior appointment).
Subject to availability.
|COURSE FEE||LKR 46,000 (Full Payment)
Payable in Instalments
(LKR 11,500 x 4 Months)
|JOB OPPORTUNITIES||The best performing students will be able to work at D HELP HUB Private Limited as Trainee software Engineer or Intern.|
Gain real-time coding experience with live software projects
Tool & Technologies
- We highly recommend students to attend at least 4 Hours practical class ( one day ) per week in our institute @ Moratuwa and other practical work can be cover from home.
- Also we recommend you to bring your laptop so that you can take the coursework ( ERR diagrams, Sample Codes etc. ) done for your future reference.
- If you are using the institute computers, you will not be able to take any codes done in USB , External HDDs or any electronic device etc…
- Requirements – for Hybrid / Online Classes :
- You will need a desktop computer or a laptop with at-least 4GB Ram, 100GB Free hard disk space, Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- A Good Internet connection with at-least 1Mbps. About 5GB to 10GB per month.